- The nursery will operate on a strictly first come first served basis, no child will be registered without paying the £50.00 registration fee. Fee’s are to be paid monthly in advance from the child’s start date. If a new child is claiming free early education hours only then the registration fee is not applicable.
- Pupil numbers will be strictly regulated so that the maximum legally permitted number is not exceeded.
- Prior to the child’s attendance the parents/carers must complete and sign the contract or registration form and all about me forms. This provides the nursery with the following vital information:
- Name, address and date of birth of each child.
- Starting date and number and times of each session per week required.
- Name, telephone numbers of parents/carers.
- Emergency contact details.
- Special dietary and allergy requirements.
- Name and address of doctor and health visitor.
- Parental consent for application sun cream and admission of medication
- Illness and immunisation details.
- Parental consent for any emergency procedures and outings.
- Any special requirements to enable the child to settle in quicker, I.e. sleeps, comforters, likes and dislikes etc.
- Daily routines also will be asked for all children prior to starting at the nursery.
- Parents to complete form to inform staff of child’s starting points.
- Permission for photographs of children to be taken and used within the setting and for advertising purposes.
- The child’s birth certificate must be seen by the manger.
- Permission for the child to appear on the nursery website.
All nursery policies are displayed in the meeting room, and parents may request a copy of any policy if required.