As you will appreciate we must have guidelines and regulations within the nursery, below is a list of ours.
- Only registered people can pick up children from nursery.
- Children in the under 2’s area must bring slippers to wear at nursery as well as normal shoes for going out of the building.
- Uniform is available from the office for all children and is compulsory for all pre-school children.
- Lunch is to be provided by parents and must not contain any fizzy drinks chocolate sweets or peanuts.
- All parents must make sure of nursery policies and be aware of the contract and registration forms that they sign on admission to the nursery.
- The nursery closes at 17:30 pm and does not tolerate late collection.
- Children are not permitted to wear jewellery at nursery.
- The nursery will not be held responsible for any lost or misplaced items.
- Please inform staff of any change to your child’s lifestyle or any other relevant information.
- Children must not be at nursery if they are unwell or havea temperature. (please see enclosed sickness policy)
- Please ensure that your child is wearing appropriate clothing and footwear while at nursery and please remember that we do go out in all weather conditions.
- Please label your children’s belongings e.g. Coat, Bag, Lunch box etc.
- Nursery fee’s are paid monthly or termly in advance this is not negotiable and parents will be issued with an invoice each month.
- Every child has a key person this is in place to form positive relationships between the children key person and parents.
- The nursery entry system can accommodate up to 5 people per child to be registered.
- Staff at the nursery will always be polite and cheerful and expect to be treated with respect.
- The nursery is strictly non smoking and smoking is not allowed outside the front of the building
Please note that the above procedures are in place for the well being of the children and parents within the setting.