What to bring
The following items should be supplied for your child/children when they attend First Steps Nursery:
- A coat and wellies for outdoor play
- A hat or cap in the summer or during periods of hot weather
- A change of clothes to stay at nursery on their peg
- A healthy, balanced packed lunch or heat-up meal. See our meals page for further guidelines on this subject.
Additional items for babies
- Enough bottles and milk for the time that your child is at nursery
- A sufficient supply of nappies and wipes
- A comforter if required.